Sonic handpiece with light and MULTIflex connection, incl.
Tip changer MULTIflex is a registered trademark of KaVo
Dental GmbH, Germany.
changer with torque
sonic tips are used as part a prophylactic treatment. They are suitable for supra and subgingival removal of Calculus (up to a depth of 2 mm)
• Mechanical work is much less tiring than work with manual
• The elliptic movemts in all directions performed by sonic
handpiece make circular work as easy as child’s play
For subsequent polishing, we recommend our comprehensive prophylaxis range. Plaese feel free to order our prophylaxis brochure
Surgical crown extension
Osteotomy as part of a surgical crown extension to reconstitute the biological width. In the anterior tooth area: Gently swivel the sonic tip in mesial and sistal direction.
• Minimally invasive surgical crown extension without creation of
a flap, in case of asymmetrical dental arcade, gummy smile or
violation of the biological width.
• Reconstitution of the biological width without need for
In close collaboration with Dr.lvo Agabiti, we developed very thin sonic tips covered in fine grin which are designed for trimming interproximal surfaces.
• Separation prior to crown preparation.
• Smoothing of transitions at the interproximal preparation limit
as part of the preparation of cavities.
• Anatomica’ shaping of the interproximal surfaces of composite
• Interproximal enamel reduction (IPR) as part of orthodontic
• The tips are covered on one side only (“M” for mesial and “D”
for distal surfaces). This allows the neighbouring teeth to remain
• Choice of flat (for stripping) and convex tips (for shaping).