Bi-V-Pin with plastic sleeve
Narrow model pin with two dowel pins, ideal for positioning in
• V-shaped profile suitable for use with close standing dies such
as ower anteriors.
• Only one drilling needed for each die.
• Tapered shape glides easily into final position
• Open-ended sleeve prevents clogging and simplifies cleaning
• Reproducible positioning without vertical adjustment of bite.
• Small base thanks to reduced pin length (12.5mm)
No more deformation of your intercate bridge copings through sudden, erratic loosing of pins thanks to Easy Glide function.
• Remove without tension with a smooth, even gliding friction
that runs along a special guide bar.
• Short friction distance of 1mm (end position) allows the safe
and simple removal of even the most complex bridge framework
such as with diverging dies.
• A strain relief gap compensates any possible pin tolerance and
provides a smooth and uniform friction with all pins.
• Precision of fit and secure retention even after repeated insertion
and retraction because the guide bar yields to the metal pin,
thus there is no abrasion.
• Retention marks in the plastic sleeve’s outer surface secure them
firmly in the model base.
• A membrane in the sleeve’s lower exit area stops plaster from
entering during base forming.
• Custom plastic sleeves are dimensionally stable against moisture
and heat (Steam-cleaning).