Double-sided modelling instruments ideal for acrylic facings.
• Three individual flexible blades, 0.2 mm thick.
• Flexible blades are secured to the instrument handle by
a threaded connection and can be easily exchanged,
• Ideal for applying and modelling modern facing acrylics.
• Also suitable for processing porcelain compounds.
• For effective modelling of natural-looking, anatomic tooth forms.
• Light, anodised instrument handles.
• Instrument tips are made of stainless steel and can also be
ERGO Acryl Set of 3 instruments (as illustrated)
ERGO Acryl instrument, No. 1, 1 piece
ERGO Acryl instrument, No. 2, 1 piece
ERGO Acryl instrument, No. 3, 1 piece
Flexible blade tip, No. 1, 2 pieces
Flexible blade tip, No. 2, 2 pieces
Flexible blade tip, No. 3, 2 pieces
ERGO wax instruments are characterised by the wide variety of applications for which they can be employed and by their individual adaptability. The modern handle design is different for each set, thus making them unique.
• Instruments can be ground according to individual needs.
• Probes, blades and scrapers made from handground
• Fine, anodised handles, comfortable to hold, heat-resistant
• Exceptionally hard and scratch-resistant anodised layer on
the handles featuring a modern design pattern.
• Tips and handles and firmly attached together.
• Light weight useful for prolonged use.
• Waxing up and modelling occlusal surfaces.
• Processing larger quantities of wax.
• Modelling full dentures.
No. 2 + 5:
• Specifically for modelling crown edges and bridge elements.
• General smoothing of large wax surfaces.
ERGO Wax instruments are also suitable for model cast and full dentures, as well as for acrylic processing.
ERGO Wax Set of 5 instruments
ERGO Wax instrument, No. 1, 1 piece
ERGO Wax instrument, No. 2, 1 piece
ERGO Wax instrument, No. 3, 1 piece
ERGO Wax instrument, No. 4, 1 piece
ERGO Wax instrument, No. 5, 1 piece
Precision instrument which can be read from both sides.
• Rust-proof special steel.
• Slender, needle shaped measuring tips.
• Reading accuracy of up to 0.1 mm.
• Measuring range of 0 to 10 mm.
Caliper, 1 piece
Tweezers for a secure hold on crowns and bridges.
• Replaceable, fine diamond tips.
• Elliptical shapes ensures secure hold and no damage to
edges even in narrow crowns.
• Thumb-screw allows individual, infinitely variable setting
on crown diameter.
• Overload (cracks, splits) is avoided by reduced spring tension.
Replacement tips, 2 pieces
This high quality instrument with a tension mechanism and 5 different inserts can be utilised for many of the dental technicians tasks.
• Blades can be changed in seconds.
• Super thin blades for separating porcelain.
• Light instrument with non-slip grip.
Multipurpose instrument with 1 handle and each 1
blade no. 1030-0100, 1050-0100 and 1050-0600
Blades broad, 10 pieces
Blades narrow, 10 pieces
Chisel, 6 pieces
Blades smooth, 8 pieces
Blades serrated, 8 pieces
Instrument set Deluxe
To encompass all dental techology tasks
High quality set for every dental technician including instruments, brushes pliers for all areas of use within dental technology.
Tweezers rust – proof, 15.5 cm, Sakura marking pen, Combi wax brush, Wax knife small, ERGO Wax instrument No.1, ERGO Wax intrument No.3, ERGO Wax instrument No.4, Multipurpose instrument with blades, ERGO Acryl instrument kit, 3 pieces, Takanishi brush size 4, Takanishi brush size 6, Wax knife large, Soldering tweezers, 16 cm, Aderer clasp bendig pliers slender, Curved haemostats, Plaster knife, 13 cm, Standard callipers, Pointed pliers grooved, Foil scissors.
Instrument set Deluxe with contents as indicated